Monday, September 3, 2007

I'm like a Bird

you are beautiful...thats for sure
you'll never ever fade.
you are lovely, but its not for sure, that i wont ever change!
though my love is rare... though my love is true

I'm like a bird
I'l only fly away..
I dont know where my home is... I dont knw where my soul is!

your faith in me, brings me to tears
even after all these years...
and it pains me sooo much to tell.. that u dont know me that well!

its not that I wanna say goodbye, its just that everytime you try to tell me
that you love me..
each and every single day, I know I'm gonna have to eventually... give you away..

and though my love is rare... though my love is true..
hey I'm just scared!! that we may fall through..!

and so..all i need for you to know is that -
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I dont know where my home is... I dont know where my soul is!

Nelly Furtado

1 comment:

D said...

ahem... ahem...

nice to hear so.

check out my new poem on my blog.

love.