Perfection is not alluring when it is sought
And not every mirage conceals a miracle.
I realized that I spent half my life
Trying to fit a square into a circle!
I tried hard to show all the gratitude I felt
For the magic carpet ride
For the rainbows that ended in gold pots
For dampening the parched strands of my eyelashes!
Should I rush to get over with it?
Or should I wait to wonder
How much of a crime it is
When I look for divinity in your mortality!
And all those times I was stung by the sorrow
To find a way to bid adieu
To this lonely journey; for, now has become then
And I have finally come home to me!
:)
prynka
Jan 08
5 comments:
??!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?????
perplexed....clueless.....
but am damn curious.....is it abt life n death?
Very abstract or should I say cryptic;)
Liked the metaphors tho...
keep it rollin;)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.
Very well articulated thought ...
very nice prynka!!
Post a Comment