I can’t think of a reason to ask you to stay And yes, I have run out of all words that I had to say But if these eyes convey anything to you at all… just look back, for a while Wasn’t impressed by your promises of crossing the oceans or bringing the stars And I knew your mock vows were nothing but farce And still my tears can be dried only by your one bright smile King of hearts, you rule the kingdom of travesty I saw the beauty in your dishonesty And there I was… drawn to the crime Today I stand at the gallows, facing my sentence Knowing that I was brought here only by your trance And now, in gold shackles, I will gladly do my time! prynka apr 07 |
Monday, July 16, 2007
Am bad...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment