Likened to angels’ radiance or a child’s smile Why does this irresistible innocence conceal your guile? There’s no count of how many wounds you bleed How can you offer to heal my soul? Walk with me for a while You’ll know the joy of going that one extra mile For, when you have nothing to lose The beauty is seen in the path you choose Let there be no vows, no promises And I swear I wont ask for any compromises Far away from all the clamor and fuss For once we’ll listen to the silence between us We’re worlds apart and yet I proffer you solace Let’s not rue over the choices we embraced There’s melody in everything we compose And after this tiring journey it’s time for repose. prynka may 07 |
Monday, July 16, 2007
Myriad mirages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment