| Weighing the lackadaisical melody of my eternal companion I decided to one day, gaze instead of listen Disproving to myself something of which I was so certain How long does it really take for reality to overturn? I realized that my Atlantis was lost again And a long buried urge in me suddenly stirred I began to narrate my story, I knew, would all be in vain Unaware that my thoughts were out loud and heard. Striving hard to raise my voice above The tumultuous humdrum of an impending catastrophe – ‘Do you hear me when I speak of God and Love? And when I sit before you, all the time, do you even discern me? There are endless questions hidden beneath this smile Can you hold my hand and assure that you will set me free?’ And after listening for a while Said the voice – what a pleasant dream!! And I was cruelly roused from what I realized was not a reverie. prynka july 07 |
Monday, July 16, 2007
Halo Hankers…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear admin, thnx for sharing this blog post. I found it wonderful. Best regards, Victoria…
Post a Comment